Emergency Road Kit
When it comes to traveling or commuting an emergency road kit can make a big difference between getting back on the road quickly and being stuck for a very long time waiting for help to arrive. An emergency road kit is a key item that every driver should have inside of their new car in Grand Junction, CO. Not many people have an emergency road kit in their car but it is the most important things that you could carry in your car. Western slope Auto would like to help you stay safe and get you back on the road quickly and safely with these tips on what you should have in your emergency road kit.
Essential Items of an Emergency Road Kit
- First-Aid Kit. A first-aid kit that has a wide variety of items that can treat many different problems is an important item to have in any emergency road kit. You just never know what can happen until it does, so be prepared for anything.
- Road Flares/Hazard Triangle. If our vehicle breaks down at night it is extremely important for your safety and the safety of other driver’s to signal your vehicles presence on the side of the road.
- Flashlight. Having a flashlight can be a key item to have in your emergency road kit if your car breaks down at night. Make sure you always have extra batteries just in case.
- Blanket and winter hat. If it’s the middle of winter and you need to walk for help or wait for a long time having these items can make all the difference.
- Small shovel. If you get stuck in a ditch and reach anyone for help than having a small shovel can come in very handy if you need to dig out your car.
Western Slope Auto wants to keep every driver safe and hopes that everyone has some kind of emergency road kit in their car just in case you have an unexpected breakdown.