Toyota Key Replacement Product Features and Benefits
Toyota owners soon won’t have to worry about lost, stolen or damaged car keys with the new Key Replacement Protection product, which was recently launched by Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
The Key Replacement Protection product comes with many beneficial features, including:
- Replacement of the covered vehicle key/remote if lost, damaged, or stolen, up to $800 per occurrence
- Lock-out assistance to unlock the vehicle if your vehicle keys are lost, damaged, or stolen, up to $100 per occurrence
- Towing assistance, up to $100 per occurrence
- Taxi/rental vehicle/public transportation reimbursement, up to $75 per occurrence
- Replacement benefit for additional nonprogrammable keys on the key ring, up to $250 per covered key claim for a total of up to three occurrences
READ MORE: Which 2017 Toyota vehicles earned IIHS Top Safety Pick+ rating?
Key Replacement Protection and Toyota Tire & Wheel Program
The Key Replacement Protection product will be a part of Toyota Financial Service’s Tire & Wheel program. It will also be offered as a standalone product. TFS has partnered with Safe-Guard Products International, an industry leader in administering vehicle protection products, to ensure quality service to Key Replacement Protection customers.
Get a Toyota Model in Grand Junction CO
If you live in the Grand Junction-area and would like to get behind the wheel of a Toyota vehicle and have the peace of mind from the new Toyota Key Replacement product, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Western Slope Auto!
very knowledge full blog. We need to keep a blog alive for further information.
Das Automobil muss ein Transportmittel für Menschen des Dritten Reiches werden! Nicht die japanischen Bösewichte!